This week is the Tongass Democrats’ Year of Kindness event in support of the Front Street Clinic!
The City and Borough of Juneau has a lot of meetings this week: from Youth Activities to Mining, there’s a little something for everyone. Read on for dates, times, and locations.
City & Borough of Juneau Assembly and Committee Meetings
Here is a link to the official CBJ Assembly calendar. Please be aware that the City looks like it’s in the process of updating their website, so the links might change.
Assembly Chambers are located at 155 S. Seward Street. When you click on an agenda link, it should open up a new internet browser page or tab, depending on your computer settings.
- Aug 7 12:00 PM – Assembly Public Works and Facilities Committee, Chambers (agenda)
- Aug 7 5:00 PM – Assembly Lands Committee, Chambers (agenda)
- Aug 7 6:00 PM – RESCHEDULED TO 8/10 – Assembly Committee of the Whole Worksession
- Aug 8 5:00 PM – Assembly Task Force on Homelessness, City Hall RM 237
- Aug 8 5:30 PM – Youth Activities Board Meeting City Hall RM 224 (agenda)
- Aug 8 7:00 PM – Planning Commission – Committee of the Whole Chambers (agenda)
- Aug 9 12:00 PM – Assembly Mining Committee, City Hall RM 224
- August 9 12:00 PM – Mayor’s Task Force on Public Safety, Chambers
- Aug 9 5:30 PM – Assembly Finance Committee, Chambers
- Aug 10 5:30 PM – Assembly Committee of the Whole Worksession, Chambers RESCHEDULED FROM 8/7
For additional information, here is the CBJ Agendas and Minutes page.
Please note that all of that the information in this post is believed to be accurate at the time of publication, but things might change. Links to official websites are included so you can double-check that meetings have not been canceled after this post goes up.