The Tongass Democrats have no meetings or events this week. The City and Borough of Juneau has canceled and/or rescheduled all meetings whose ordinary schedules would have resulted in meeting on Monday, September 11th. CBJ meetings this week include the Planning Commission, the Task Force on Homelessness, and the Finance Committee.
Read on for dates, times, and locations.
City & Borough of Juneau Assembly and Committee Meetings
Here is a link to the official CBJ Assembly calendar. Please be aware that the City looks like it’s in the process of updating their website, so the links might change.
Assembly Chambers are located at 155 S. Seward Street. The City and Borough of Juneau maintains an Agendas and Minutes page; if an agenda is available at publication time, a link is included. When you click on an agenda link, it should open up a new internet browser page or tab, depending on your computer settings.
- Sept. 11, 6:00 pm – CANCELED – Assembly Human Resources Committee, Chambers
- Sept. 11, 7:00 pm – CANCELED – Regular Assembly Meeting, Chambers RESCHEDULED TO 9/18
- Sept. 12, 7:00 pm – Regular Planning Commission Meeting Assembly Chambers (agenda)
- Sept. 12, 5:00 pm – Assembly Task Force on Homelessness, Chambers
- Sept. 13, 5:30 pm – Assembly Finance Committee, Chambers
Please note that all of that the information in this post is believed to be accurate at the time of publication, but things might change. Links to official websites are included so you can double-check that meetings have not been canceled after this post goes up.