The Tongass Democrats have no meetings scheduled this week. The City and Borough of Juneau Assembly has a Regular Assembly Meeting one Committee Meeting and one “Task Force” Meeting scheduled this week. The Alaska State Legislature will reconvene for the 2nd Regular Session of the 30th State Legislature on Tuesday,
If you are interested in writing for TongassDemocrats.com, helping to set editorial direction, or assisting with site maintenance, there are open spots on the Website Committee. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Tongass Democrats have no scheduled meetings this week.
City & Borough of Juneau Assembly
Here is a link to the official CBJ Assembly calendar: https://beta.juneau.org/assembly/assembly-calendar. Please be aware that the City looks like it’s in the process of updating their website, so the links might change.
Assembly Chambers are located at 155 S. Seward Street.
- Monday, Dec 18, 6 – 7PM Assembly Human Resources Committee, Chambers
- Monday, Dec 18, 7 – 11PM Regular Assembly Meeting*, Chambers
- Tuesday, Dec 19, 12 Noon – 1:30 PM Assembly Public Safety Task Force, City Hall Conference Room 224
* Regular Assembly Meetings are broadcast on KTOO Radio 104.3 FM if you can’t attend the meeting.
For additional information including agendas, here is the CBJ Agendas and Minutes page: https://beta.juneau.org/assembly/assembly-minutes-and-agendas
Alaska State Legislature Meetings
Here is a link to the Legislative meetings schedule: http://akleg.gov/index.php#tab2
- January 16, 2018 Second Session of 30th Alaska State Legislature
Please note that all of the information in this post is believed to be accurate at the time of publication, but things might change. Links to official websites are included so you can double-check that meetings have not been canceled after this post goes up.