There are three City and Borough of Juneau meetings this week: Committee of the Whole, Public Works & Facilities, and Planning Commission. The Lands Committee and Finance Committee meetings have been canceled. Details below the fold.
City & Borough of Juneau Assembly and Committee Meetings
This week, the official CBJ Assembly calendar features one meeting, and two meetings that had previously been on the calendar were canceled. Assembly Chambers are located at 155 S. Seward Street.
** Note that the agenda links may be directly connected to documents that you’ll be asked to save.
- May 22, 12:00 pm – Assembly Public Works and Facilities Committee, Chambers (agenda)
- May 22, 5:00 pm – CANCELED – Assembly Lands Committee, Chambers
- May 22, 6:00 pm – Assembly Committee of the Whole Worksession, Chambers (agenda)
- May 23, 7:00 pm – Regular Planning Commission Meeting Assembly Chambers (agenda)
- May 24, 5:30pm – CANCELED – Assembly Finance Committee, Chambers
Agendas and additional information can be found at the CBJ Agendas and Minutes page.
Please note that all of that the information in this post is believed to be accurate at the time of publication, but things might change. When they are available, I’ve included links to official websites so you can double check.
Have a wonderful week,
Like what you’re reading? Leave a comment below or on the Tongass Democrats’ Facebook page! If you don’t, write us an email and tell us why!