The Tongass Democrats have no meetings or events this week, and the City and Borough of Juneau has meetings of the Lands Committee and the Task Force on Homelessness, as well as a possible Assembly worksession (see below for details). The Public Works and Facilities meeting has been canceled.
Read on for dates, times, and locations.
City & Borough of Juneau Assembly and Committee Meetings
Here is a link to the official CBJ Assembly calendar. Please be aware that the City looks like it’s in the process of updating their website, so the links might change.
Assembly Chambers are located at 155 S. Seward Street. When you click on an agenda link, it should open up a new internet browser page or tab, depending on your computer settings.
- Aug 28 12pm – CANCELED – Assembly Public Works and Facilities Committee, Chambers
- Aug 28 5pm – Assembly Lands Committee, Chambers
- Aug 28 5:30pm – Assembly Task Force on Homelessness, Chambers
- Aug 28 6pm – CANCELED – Assembly Committee of the Whole Worksession, Chambers
- Aug 30 5:30pm – CANCELED – Assembly Committee of the Whole Worksession, Chambers RESCHEDULED BACK TO Monday 8/28
I’m not sure what is going on with the Committee of the Whole Worksession; the above list is copied directly from the City’s calendar. If it is something you are interested in, you can call the City Clerk for clarification.
For additional information, here is the CBJ Agendas and Minutes page.
Please note that all of that the information in this post is believed to be accurate at the time of publication, but things might change. Links to official websites are included so you can double-check that meetings have not been canceled after this post goes up.
Like what you’re reading? Tell us why by leaving a comment below or on the Tongass Democrats’ Facebook page! If you don’t, write us an email and tell me why!