The Tongass Democrats have no meetings or events this week. The City and Borough of Juneau meetings this week include the regular Assembly meeting and Manager’s Report, and the Public Safety Task Force. The Lands Committee meeting and Committee of the Whole Worksession have been canceled.
Reminder: CBJ elections will take place on October 3. Early voting starts September 18. Three Assembly seats, two School Board seats, and 2 propositions (Prop. 1: 1% sales tax, Prop. 2: exemptions from competitive bidding) are on the Sample Ballot.
Read on for meeting dates, times, and locations.
City & Borough of Juneau Assembly and Committee Meetings
Here is a link to the official CBJ Assembly calendar. Please be aware that the City looks like it’s in the process of updating their website, so the links might change.
Assembly Chambers are located at 155 S. Seward Street. The City and Borough of Juneau maintains an Agendas and Minutes page; if an agenda is available at publication time, a link is included. When you click on an agenda link, it should open up a new internet browser page or tab, depending on your computer settings.
- Sept 18, 12:00 pm – Assembly Public Works and Facilities Committee, Chambers (agenda)
- Sept. 18, 5:00 pm CANCELED – Assembly Lands Committee, Chambers
- Sept. 18, 6:00 pm CANCELED – Assembly Committee of the Whole Worksession, Chambers
- Sept. 18, 7:00 pm – Regular Assembly Meeting, Chambers RESCHEDULED FM 9/11 Chambers
- Sept. 18, 7:00 pm – Assembly Agenda/Managers Report City Hall, Chambers (agenda)
- Sept. 21, 12:00 pm – CBJ Task Force on Public Safety, City Hall Conference Room 224
Please note that all of that the information in this post is believed to be accurate at the time of publication, but things might change. Links to official websites are included so you can double-check that meetings have not been canceled after this post goes up.
Like what you’re reading? Tell us why by leaving a comment below or on the Tongass Democrats’ Facebook page! If you don’t, write us an email and tell me why!