While the news of the day is often about big, national issues, I encourage you to remember that you can make the biggest difference in your own life by participating in the work of your local government. With that in mind, here is the schedule of City and Borough of Juneau meetings this week. If you would like to provide the same service for another community, please contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check the CBJ website to see if there have been any last-minute additions, cancellations or changes.
Monday, December 28
Tuesday, December 29
– 4:00 PM: CBJ COVID-19 Community Update, Zoom Webinar, Telephonic & Livestreamed via FB; LINK: https://juneau.org/calendar?trumbaEmbed=view%3Devent%26eventid%3D148310126
Wednesday, December 30
– 2:00 PM: BRH CEO Recruitment Committee, Zoom Webinar; LINK: https://juneau.org/calendar?trumbaEmbed=view%3Devent%26eventid%3D150064459
– 5:00 PM: Building Code Advisory Committee, CANCELLED until further notice while at COVID Level 3
– 6:00 PM: Blueprint Downtown Steering Committee, Zoom Webinar and Telephonic (meeting was originally scheduled for 12/31 and has been rescheduled to 12/30); LINK: https://juneau.org/calendar?trumbaEmbed=view%3Devent%26eventid%3D150195308
Thursday, December 31
Friday, January 1
– None CBJ OFFICES CLOSED FOR HOLIDAY