While the news of the day is often about big, national issues, I encourage you to remember that you can make the biggest difference in your own life by participating in the work of your local government. With that in mind, here is the schedule of City and Borough of Juneau meetings this week. If you would like to provide the same service for another community, please contact Mary at email@example.com.
Please check the CBJ website to see what is coming up later and to verify whether there have been any last-minute additions, cancellations or changes.
Monday, April 5
– 7:00 PM: Regular Assembly Meeting, Zoom Webinar & Telephonic/Livestreamed
Tuesday, April 6
– 4:00 PM: CBJ COVID-19 Community Update, Zoom Webinar, Telephonic & Livestreamed via FB
– 5:00 PM: South Douglas/West Juneau Area Plan Steering Committee Meeting – Virtual Only
Wednesday, April 7
– 12:00 PM: Board of Education Policy Committee Meeting
– 5:0 PM: Historic Resources Advisory Committee, Zoom Webinar
– 5:30 PM: Assembly Finance Committee, Zoom Webinar & Telephonic Live Stream
Friday, April 9
– 12:00 PM: Hospital Board Finance Committee, Zoom Webinar