While the news of the day is often about big, national issues, I encourage you to remember that you can make the biggest difference in your own life by participating in the work of your local government. With that in mind, here is the schedule of City and Borough of Juneau meetings this week. If you would like to provide the same service for another community, please contact Mary at email@example.com.
Please check the CBJ website to see what is coming up later and to verify whether there have been any last-minute additions, cancellations or changes.
Monday, May 17
– 4:00 PM: Pre-Hearing Conference Assembly Appeal 2021-02 TDLH, LLC vs. CBJ CDD Director re: 3101 Mendenhall Lp. Rd.
– 5:00 PM: Docks & Harbors Finance Sub-Committee, Virtual
Tuesday, May 18
– 10:30 AM: Juneau Commission on Aging, Zoom Webinar
– 12:00 PM: BRH Compliance & Audit Committee, Zoom Webinar
– 12:00 PM: Systemic Racism Review Committee Work session, Zoom Webinar
– 4:00 PM: CBJ COVID-19 Community Update, Zoom Webinar, Telephonic & Livestreamed via FB
– 5:00 PM: South Douglas/West Juneau Steering Committee, Zoom Webinar
– 5:30 PM: CANCELLED – Sister Cities Committee, Zoom Webinar-CANCELLED
Wednesday, May 19
– 12:00 PM: Juneau Commission on Sustainability Work Session, Zoom Webinar
– 12:00 PM: Board of Education Policy Committee Meeting
– 5:00 PM: CBJ Docks and Harbors Special Board Meeting Immediately Followed by a OPS/Planning Committee Meeting, Zoom Webinar
– 5:30 PM: Assembly Finance Committee, Zoom Webinar & Telephonic Live Stream
– 5:30 PM: Douglas Advisory Board, Zoom Webinar
Thursday, May 20
– 6:00 PM: Blueprint Downtown Steering Committee, Zoom Webinar