While the news of the day is often about big, national issues, I encourage you to remember that you can make the biggest difference in your own life by participating in the work of your local government. With that in mind, here is the schedule of City and Borough of Juneau meetings this week. If you would like to provide the same service for another community, please contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check the CBJ website to see what is coming up later and to verify whether there have been any last-minute additions, cancellations or changes.
Monday, June 14
– 5:30 PM: Assembly Human Resources Committee, Assembly Chambers/Zoom Webinar
– 7:00 PM: Regular Assembly Meeting, Assembly Chambers, Zoom Webinar & Telephonic/Livestreamed
Tuesday, June 15
– 10:30 AM: Juneau Commission on Aging, Zoom Webinar
– 12:00 PM: Systemic Racism Review Committee Work session, Zoom Webinar
– 5:00 PM: South Douglas/West Juneau Area Plan Steering Committee Meeting, Zoom Webinar
– 5:30 PM: Sister Cities Committee, Downtown Library Large Meeting Room
Wednesday, June 16
– 12:00 PM: Juneau Commission on Sustainability Work Session, Zoom Webinar
– 5:00 PM: CBJ Docks and Harbors OPS/Planning Committee Meeting, Zoom Webinar
– 5:00 PM: Historic Resources Advisory Committee, Zoom Webinar
– 5:30 PM: Douglas Advisory Board, Zoom Webinar
Thursday, June 17
No public meetings scheduled.
Friday, June 18
– 12:00 PM: Bartlett Regional Hospital Governance Committee, Zoom Meeting
Saturday, June 12
– 9:00 AM: Systemic Racism Review Committee & Juneau Human Rights Commission Training Session, Zoom Webinar