While the news of the day is often about big, national issues, I encourage you to remember that you can make the biggest difference in your own life by participating in the work of your local government. With that in mind, here is the schedule of City and Borough of Juneau meetings this week. If you would like to provide the same service for another community, please contact Mary at email@example.com.
Please check the CBJ website to see what is coming up later and to verify whether there have been any last-minute additions, cancellations or changes.
Monday, August 30
– 12:00 PM: Assembly Public Works & Facilities Committee [PWFC], Assembly Chambers/Zoom Webinar
– 5:00 PM: Assembly Lands Housing and Economic Development Committee, Assembly Chambers/Zoom Webinar
– 6:00 PM: Assembly Committee of the Whole Worksession and Joint Meetings with Systemic Racism Review Committee and Planning Commission, Assembly Chambers/Zoom Webinar & Telephonic Live stream
Tuesday, August 31
No public meetings scheduled.
Wednesday, September 1
– 12:00 PM: Juneau Committee on Sustainability Regular Meeting, Zoom Webinar
– 12:00 PM: Board of Education Policy Committee Meeting, VIA Zoom
– 5:00 PM: Historic Resources Advisory Committee Meeting, Zoom Webinar
– 6:00 PM: Assembly Finance Committee, Assembly Chambers/Zoom Webinar & Telephonic Live Stream
Thursday, September 2
– 6:00 PM: Blueprint Downtown Steering Committee Meeting, Zoom Webinar
Friday, September 3
– 12:00 PM: Bartlett Regional Hospital Planning Committee Meeting, Zoom Webinar
– 12:00 PM: Board of Education Program Evaluation Committee Meeting – District Office Conference Room