The next two weeks are full of exciting events for Tongass Democrats! Here’s the skinny, with date/time/location information below the fold:
- Thursday, February 2, 5:15 PM: Regular monthly business meeting
- Friday, February 3: Annual Mary McKinnon Fundraiser and Legislative Welcome
- Saturday, February 4 – Sunday, February 5: State Central Committee meeting (registration required)
- Saturday, February 4: Tongass Democrats Winter Auction
- Sunday, February 5: Caucus meetings (registration required)
Thursday, February 2, 5:15 PM: Regular monthly business meeting
Our regular monthly business meeting is held in person with a Zoom option available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance for the login information.
For those coming to the meeting in person, here are the details:
Date: Thursday, February 2, 2023
Time: 5:15 PM
Where: IBEW Hall, 813 W. 12th Street
Friday, February 3 – Sunday, February 5: State Central Committee meeting
Members and friends of Tongass Democrats are welcome! Registration ($125/$75) here.
Three scholarships available – contact Will Kronick at William.Kronick91@gmail.com for more information.
Friday, February 3rd:
Executive Committee meeting (1pm; registered participants only)
Capitol tour (3:30pm; registered participants only)
Mary McKinnon Fundraiser (5:30pm; Baranof Capital Cafe MAP; open to all members and friends)
Saturday, February 4th:
State Central Committee Business Meeting (8am – 5pm; Baranof Treadwell Room MAP; registered participants only)
Tongass Democrats Winter Auction (doors open at 6pm; auction starts at 7pm; Juneau Filipino Community Hall, MAP; open to all members and friends)
Sunday, February 5th:
Caucus meetings (starts at 10am; registered participants only)