Voting Information

The State of Alaska Division of Elections manages statewide elections, as well as the list of eligible voters. There is a wealth of information available at their site!

Need to register to vote, change your party affiliation, or check to see whether your address has been updated in the State’s database? Here’s a link to the State of Alaska’s official online voter registration tool, and here is a link to their “How to Vote” website.

Not sure which State House or Senate district you are in? If you live in Skagway, Klukwan, Haines, Excursion Inlet, Juneau, or Gustavus:

  • your Senate District is Q; and
  • your House District is either 33 or 34.

If you live somewhere else in Alaska, here is the direct link to the Division of Elections Voter Registration Information page. They have several resources that might be interesting or useful for you.

Don’t know if you are registered or where your polling place is? Check at My Voter Information, an interactive tool that even provides a link to Google Maps if you need directions to your polling place.

City and borough elections are managed by local officials, so if you have questions about those events, call up your city or borough clerk.